It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! ?? Oh it’s Blogmas 2016 Day 5 already! It’s Monday and we just day a busy day, but on the bright side, the Christmas decoration is on all around the city!
Blogmas 2016 Day 5
I don’t know about you, but Mondays are usually busy for me. Also since I stayed up late (for me) last night to read, I’m lack of sleep and I had headache all day long. Anyway, a cup of steaming hot, creamy cappuccino helped a lot!It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! ?? Click To Tweet
Even if there’s no snow (and probably won’t be any) I love all the Christmas decoration around the city! Christmas lights just creates the perfect Holiday feeling for me.
We have a little nativity scene in front of the school that I work in. Also on the opposite side of the street, just in front of the church is the city’s Christmas tree. So every time after we finish work, that’s what we see on the way home.
Since all the Christmas light is on, I think it’s time to start playing Christmas music! I can’t believe I resisted so long to play Christmas music all the time, but now…(muhahahahaaa) I’m gonna drive Laci mad by Christmas.
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also check these recipes out!
- Crispy Fried Fish with Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Blogmas 2016 Day 3 – Top 10 Favorite Christmas Movies
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Christmas Fair – Mulled Cider
- Christmas Recap with Recipes
- Do your city/town has all decoration up yet?
- What Christmas song is a must this year?
- How do you deal with Monday stress?
- What book are you currently reading/would reccomend?