These Health Shots with Ginger, Lemon, and Orange are super strong, yet I found them delicious! They’re perfect in these cold, flu-filled months when we need some extra kick to our mornings!
It’s soo good to be back to blogging! I wanted to share this recipe for weeks now but I just couldn’t find any time to write it. So, I wanted to try out, make one of these health shots for a long time. Since it’s the grayest, most cold, flu-filled months of the year, I decided on now.
Health Shots – Ginger, Lemon, Orange
Health Shots - Ginger, Lemon, Orange
- 2-3 medium size pieces of Ginger
- 2 Lemon
- 2 Orange
- 1 tsp Cayenne
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Peel the ginger, the orange, and the lemon.
- Put them into a juicer.
- Spice the mixture.
- Store it in the fridge.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline