Today I share a Gift Guide I find quite exciting and it’s a wish-list material to me. Shopping for a foodie may seem easy! But so many great products out there to choose from, I hope this post will make it easier!
*This post contains advertisements or affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you buy any products that have been linked to on this post. It will not affect the prices of the items.*
Blogmas 2016 Day 16 – Gift Guide For Foodies
1. Chicago Cutlery 1109822 14-Piece Damen Knife Set
One of the most important thing to a foodie is his/her knife set. I mean a set of gorgeous, sharp knife is a must-have for me! This set includes: 7.75″ Chef knife, 7.75″ Bread knife, 4.5″ Utility knife, 2 pcs 3.5″ Parers, 6 pcs 4.5″ Steak knives, sharpening steel, shears, & wooden block.
2. Pots and Pans 15 Piece Performance 3 Layer Nonstick Cookware Set,Heavy Gauge and Durable,Even Heat Distribution-inc.5 FDA Grade Nylon Utensils-by COOKSMARK
It’s a basic cookware set, full of goodies! I love how colorful are these pots and pans. This cookware set includes 1 pc 8″ Fry Pan, 1 pc 10″ Skillet, 1 pc 1-qt covered Saucepan, 1pc 2-qt covered Saucepan, 1 pc 3-qt covered Dutch oven, 1 pc 5.3-qt covered Stockpot, 5 pcs high quality FDA-grade Non-stick Nylon Utensils.
3. Hamilton Beach 70510 4 Cup Stack & Snap Compact Food Processor, Black
Oh how satisfying a powerful food processor can be! This one is versatile (chops, purees, blends, slices and shreds), has a 4 cups capacity. It’s compact, easy to store and dishwasher safe.
4. Hamilton Beach 25409 Quesadilla Maker
I love a good quesadilla, but I rarely make them. This quesadilla maker is a true helper when it comes to quesadillas. It’s hot and ready to eat in about 5 minutes and makes 6 wedges! Who doesn’t love a great quesadilla, which you can customize to your own taste?
5. Seville Classics Bamboo Cutting Board with 7 Removable Cutting Mats
This is a fun and useful gift for any foodie! I find actually clever that it has 7 removable cutting mats (with different colors!). The color codes are for vegetables, meat, poultry, seafood, dairy, bread and one for anything apart from the foregoing ones.
6. Francois et Mimi Color Ceramic Bowls, Multicolor (Set of 6)
Okay, to be hones I choose this one to make it to the list, because those gorgeous pastel colors! But jokes aside, these bowls are so great for foodie photography!
7. Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel, SCV700SS
Crock-pot is always a winner! So many amazing slow cooker recipe out there to make our life easier. That’s why I couldn’t miss this one from this gift guide. So this slow cooker is dishwasher safe, 7-quart (serves 8+ people), high and low cook settings and convenient warm setting.
8. KitchenAid KSM155GBSA 5-Qt. Artisan Design Series with Glass Bowl – Sea Glass
KitchenAid is still a favorite among the foodies and not by chance. It includes burnished metal flat beater, burnished metal dough hook, and wire whip, 1-year warranty.
9. ChefLand 10-Piece Non-Stick Bakeware Set, Oven Crisper, Pizza Tray, Roasting, Loaf, Muffin, Square, 2 Round Cake Baking Pans, Large and Medium Nonstick Cookie Sheet Bake Ware for Home Kitchen Use
Now this is a real treasure, a great starter set. The set includes: 1 Roasting Pan, 1 Round Pizza Pan, 1 Large Cookie Sheet, 1 Medium Cookie Sheet, 2 Round Cake Pans, 1 Square Cake Pan, 1 Loaf Pan, 1 Oven Crisper Pan, 1 12-Cup Muffin Pan.
10. 8 Pieces Kitchen Gadget Tools Set by Chefcoo™ – Stainless-Steel Utensils Chef Cooking Set
This little set is yet again fun, colorful and useful. This set includes: stainless steel peeler, knife, pie server, can opener, pizza cutter, grater, knife sharpener and a garlic press.
If you missed out my earlier Blogmas posts, check them out here: Blogmas 2016
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also check these recipes out!
- Crispy Fried Fish with Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Blogmas 2016 Day 3 – Top 10 Favorite Christmas Movies
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Christmas Fair – Mulled Cider
- Christmas Recap with Recipes