Soft, warm and spicy Cinnamon Rolls are such a classic dessert, breakfast. This Cinnamon Rolls recipe is simple, easy and the rolls are so delicious!
I promised in my last post that I’ll share a Cinnamon Rolls recipe with you guys, so here I am with these little soft and divine rolls.
I can’t even tell how much I love to use cinnamon, it’s warm, yet spicy, it adds some kick to the desserts! For me cinnamon is an all-season spice, I love to use it all year-long, it’s kind of comfort spice for my comfort desserts (does it makes any sense?).
Soft, warm and spicy Cinnamon Rolls are such a classic dessert, breakfast. This Cinnamon Rolls recipe is simple, easy and the rolls are so delicious! Click To Tweet
These Cinnamon Rolls are perfect for breakfast, dessert and the little ones for snack. So I spent the last few evening (after dinner) with watching Youtubers or playing Gang Beasts with Laci, drinking hot lemon flavored black tea (I think I have sore throat or laryngitis again…) and snacking mini Cinnamon Rolls.
The Cinnamon Rolls dough’s recipe is the same as the Strawberry Rolls dough’s, but since the cinnamon filling is not required cooking or much preparation, it’s quicker!
I topped it with the same simple cream cheese topping as I did with the Strawberry Rolls; using: cream cheese (I used mascarpone, ’cause I love its thickness and sweetness) and powder/icing sugar.
- 1 cup warm Milk
- 2 pack Instant Yeast
- ⅔ cup Sugar
- ⅓ cup Coconut Oil
- 2 lightly beaten Eggs
- 1 pinch Salt
- 4 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Milk * Optional
- Add the 2 pack of instant yeast and the sugar to the warm milk, let it rise for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add the coconut oil, the lightly beaten egg, the pinch of salt and the flour to the risen yeast.
- Knead it for about 5 minutes, until the dough is smooth, and feels elastic. Let it rest for 30-45 minutes.
- Roll out the dough for about 1 cm thickness.
- Mix the sugar, coconut oil and sugar.
- Spread it on the dough.
- Roll it, then cut it up.
- Put the rolls in a greased pan.
- Bake it on middle-low heat for about 35-45 minute.
- *Optional: I poured a cup of milk on the rolls before I get them out, but after I turned off the oven. It made the rolls more soft.
The sweet smell of baking cinnamon rolls filled the whole house, it was wonderful. I usually eat them while they’re still warm and the cream cheese topping melts on them, ahh, wonderful!
- Do you like cinnamon rolls?
- Have you ever tried to make them home?
- What is your favorite cinnamon dessert?
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
You had me at warm and spicy! They look great!
Thank you Dina! 🙂 I’m so glad you liked it! They’re worth to try out! :)) – Love, Anna
ummm yes please! I love cinnamon rolls 🙂
Yay, they’re great, right? I’m really glad you liked it! – Love, Anna
Oh man I love Cinnamon Rolls so much and these look amazing! They make such a nice snack or midday treat I find 🙂
Julia // The Sunday Mode