I think it’s time to share a basic post with you: What’s in my bag?
- Anna Sui purse: It’s practical, lovely design, everything fits in it, even my phone. This is my favorite purse so far.
- Phone (it’s obvious, isn’t it?): I plan to replace my current one, since I dropped it a couple of times it’s not working properly… :S
- Keys: I love my ultra pink fuzzball key ring, I find it really fast even if it’s at the bottom of the bag.
- Umbrella: It’s a compact, practically small one, easily fits in my bag
- External HDD: It’s always in my bag, so I can work everywhere I go, not only from my laptop
- Perfume: It depends on my mood which perfume I put in my bag, but there is always a perfume with me…
- Hair brush: My hair brush is a very simple one, but it’s perfect to fix a windblown hair.
- Hair tie: I love these funny, lovely and colorful new hair ties, I always have one in my bag and probably one around my wrist.
- Notebook & pen: If you have a memory like I have, you deffinately need one too…
- Anti-bacterial wet wipes: I work with a lot of people, I touch papers a lot, so I always have anti-bacterial wet wipes and anti-bacterial cleansing hand gel..
- Hard case: for my earbuds and the phone data cable.
- Tissue: since I have allergy, I always have tissues in my bag.
- Carmex: the best ever…since I bought my first original carmex I know I don’t need any other brand. I tried a lot before the carmex and this is the only that keeps my lips moisture.
So that’s all.
What do you have in your bag?
Share your thoughts in comments below. If you like my posts, share the love with others!