Hey and Happy Wednesday! 🙂
We’re half way through the week! Tomorrow night we’ll have Torchlight Procession and I wanted to share a delicious and beautiful color dessert with you before that. The Strawberry Yoghurt Tiramisu is probably not the healthiest, but it’s pretty healthy to me and really refreshing!
This dessert is not quiet quick, but on the bright side, you can make ahead!
Strawberry Yoghurt Tiramisu
It’s a delicious and beautiful color dessert, probably not the healthiest, but it’s pretty healthy to me and really refreshing!
- 400 gr sponge fingers
- 900 gr plain/greek yoghurt
- 500 gr strawberries
- 5 ml liquid sweetener
- Clean the strawberries, cut the leaves off. Add to a blender.
- Pour the yoghurt and the sweetener onto the strawberries and blend them together.
- Prepare a casserole (or any other pan, bowl you want to layer in) and pour a little strawberry yoghurt onto it and start layering with the sponge fingers.
- When you finished the layering, put the tiramisu to the fridge for at least a few hours, but if you can left there for a night is better.
- For decoration, use whipping cream and strawberries. (Optional)
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 10 mins.
How is your week so far? Do you do dessert on week nights?
Share your thoughts in comments below. If you like my posts, share the love with others!
My mouth is watering just looking at this photo. 🙂 🙂
🙂 The taste of them was mouthwatering too! 😀 Worth to try 😉
I can very well imagine and I am hungry now!
Loved your bond with, “STRAWBERRY YOGHURT TIRAMISU”.