Super easy, super juicy and spicy Roasted Chicken Breast Herb butter & Vegetable Sauce. The spicy, creamy herb butter add extra succulence and flavor to the steaming roasted chicken breast, the vegetable sauce makes the whole meal richer and more filling.
This is one of the most delicious dinner/lunch recipe I’ve ever tried. So simple: I make the marinade before work, let the chicken getting delicious while I’m away, after I got home, just put it in the oven, the dinner is ready within 30 minutes. However if you don’t have long time to marinade the chicken, 30 minutes is enough.Super easy, super juicy and spicy Roasted Chicken Breast Herb butter & Vegetable Sauce. Click To Tweet
Roasted Chicken Breast Herb Butter & Vegetable Sauce
- 500 gr Chicken Breast Skinless, boneless
- 200 gr Bacon
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder Cayenne, crumbled Bay Leaf
- 1 tbsp Paprika Smoked Hungarian, Sesame seed
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup diced Onion
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt Pepper
- Vegetable Sauce:
- 2 large Carrot
- 1 Onion
- 1 cup White Bean
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Red Wine
- 1 tsp Salt Pepper,
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- Herb Butter:
- 1 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup diced Onion
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 1 tsp Salt Pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Parsley Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Basil Marjoram, Oregano
- Soften the butter.
- Mix the onion, the grated clove of garlic, the spices and the butter.
- Let it cool in the fridge. (If you need nice and aesthetic herb butter, fold the it in plastic wrap, otherwise leave it in the bowl is just fine)
- Slice the Chicken Breast.
- Mix the ingredients of the Marinade. Add the sliced chicken breast, let it marinade at least 30 mins in the fridge.
- Pre heat the oven.
- Layer the bacon in the pan, on the top of the bacon, add the chicken breast.
- Roast on middle heat for 30 minutes.
- While the chicken is roasting, make the vegetable sauce.
- Dice the onion and the carrot.
- Cook the onion, carrot and the beans in a little water, just enough to cover the veggies and the spices.
- When the carrots softened, add the wine and the sour cream, cook them for 5 more minutes.
- Blend them with a hand blender until it's completely smooth.
- Serve the roasted chicken breast with rice, the vegetable sauce and the herb butter on the chicken.
The chicken breast is so tender and succulent, the veggie sauce is versatile, so does the herb butter (plus using herb butter on meats and veggies makes me feel posh…am I the only one?!); it’s really simple and quick, so what’s not to love about this meal? It’s a great family meal, believe me, worth to try!
- How do you make your chicken juicy, tender?
- Roast or fry the chicken?
- What is your favorite family meal?
- What do you think about vegetable sauces? Yumm or Yuck?