Juicy, tasty and simple Pork Fried Rice. Perfect and quick family dinner idea.
Beside stir fries, fried rice are my favorite meals. My main reasons that these are most of the time quick, they’re really simple, perfect leftover meals and you don’t have to think about what to do for dinner again, you just have to throw everything together, heat it and voila, the dinner is ready.
This recipe is just the same, quick and simple, also juicy and tasty!
Pork Fried Rice
- 500 gr pork
- 1 onion
- leftover rice
- 0.5 cup chicken broth
- 0.5 cup white wine
- salt pepper, cumin, cayenne
- Slice the pork and dice the onion.
- Mix the broth with the wine.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and sauté the onion.
- When the onion is sautéd, add the pork and brown it.
- Add the rice to the pork, stir it.
- Pour the broth-wine mixture onto the rice, stir it from time to time.
- Season it and cook until the pork is ready and the alcohol from the wine evaporates.
Oh that smell and taste! We couldn’t get enough of it, one minute the pan was full, the other it was empty and clean!
What is your favorite quick/simple meal for the family? Do you have a favorite leftover recipe?