It’s Fridaaaay! Oh it felt like the weekend’d never arrive…
Today I’m gonna share a healthy, easy, simple but mouth-watering recipe. You probably know by now that I love stir fries, they’re quick and mess-free ways to make dinner after work. Beside the stir fries I also love the freshness, the taste of bok choy. So, here is the Bok Choy Chicken Stir Fry.
As most of the stir fry recipes, the Bok Choy Chicken Stir Fry is simple, quick, delicious and mess-free too.
I cooked rice as side dish, it was really delicious and filling!
Bok Choy Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 large bok choy
- 0.75 kg chicken breast skinless, boneless
- 0.25 kg mushroom
- 0.5 lemon's juice
- 1 tsp salt pepper
- 0.5 tsp cayenne rosemary, basil, oregano
- See? Simple! All you have to do is wash and cut the ingredients.
- I cut mushrooms into quarters.
- About the bok choy; I chopped firmly the upper part of the bok choy (the greener part) and sliced long slices the lower part (the white part).
- After the bok choy and the mushrooms, cut the chicken breast long strips.
- Pre heat a little oil in a pan, add the ingredients and stir fry them.
I’ll share my very first workout plan next week! Who else excited?!