The Holidays approaching as real fast so I dedicate this week to share my gift guides with you. The first I share is Gift Guide For Her.
*This post contains advertisements or affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you buy any products that have been linked to on this post. It will not affect the prices of the items.*
Blogmas 2016 Day 12 – Gift Guide For Her
1. Yankee Candle Company Christmas Cookie Large Jar Candle
You probably know that I’m a scented candle enthusiastic, especially in the Holiday season. Who could resist the amazing aroma of Christmas cookies? This gorgeous and fragrant candle will fill your house with the memorable fragrance of freshly baked cookies.
2. Eleventh Grave in Moonlight: A Novel (Charley Davidson Series)
The latest novel of the Charley Davidson Series by Darynda Jones, you can pre-order now! If you read my ‘About me‘ page or any of my social media bio, you know this is my absolutely favorite book series.
“A typical day in the life of Charley Davidson involves cheating husbands, errant wives, missing people, philandering business owners, and, oh yeah…demons, hell hounds, evil gods, and dead people. Lots and lots of dead people. As a part time Private Investigator and full-time Grim Reaper, Charley has to balance the good, the bad, the undead, and those who want her dead.”
Find the previous books of the series HERE!
3. ban.do Women’s I Am Very Busy Classic Agenda
As a busy woman I know how life-saver a planner can be! This cute planner has a gorgeous hardcover, 17 month planner, color coded month tabs. Make 2017 yours with a feminine and playful planner!
4. Sterling Silver Thick Love Knot Post Earrings
Small yet stylish, gold plated love knot stud earrings! If you like little, cute earrings, you’ll definitely love this!
5. 14k Yellow Gold Double Wrap Love Knot Pendant Necklace, 18″
Matching gold plated love knot necklace to complete your stylish look.
6. Fossil Star Flex Bangle Bracelet
Absolutely stunning rose gold-tone bangle bracelet with gorgeous star accents.
7. ban.do Women’s But First Coffee Hot Stuff Thermal Mug
Starting your day probably just as hard as mine. And it would be even harder without caffein! So start your day sipping your caffein from a cute and statement acryl thermal mug!
8. ban.do Women’s Work It Out Water Bottle
Let’s be honest, after the Holiday feasts we all probably star workout harder or hitting the gymn. This workout water bottle is perfet for those sweaty sessions. Also, it has a honest message on it…
9. stila Star Light Bright Highlighting Palette
This gorgeous highlighting palette will not only highlight you, but your day also. Perfect for Christmas parties and Holiday feasts!
10. Wrapables Thick Knitted Winter Warm Infinity Scarf
I love infinity scarf, they keep me warm the pest. This burgundy one will definitely keep you warm and stylish during the cold months!
If you missed out my earlier Blogmas posts, check them out here: Blogmas 2016
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also check these recipes out!
- Crispy Fried Fish with Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Blogmas 2016 Day 3 – Top 10 Favorite Christmas Movies
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Christmas Fair – Mulled Cider
- Christmas Recap with Recipes