Blogmas 2016 Day 10: Festive spirit is on, so does the Christmas baking! I spend my day in the kitchen, cooking and baking. To tell the truth I’m even more tired as if I’d worked all day!
Blogmas 2016 Day 10
Tomorrow I’ll share a gorgeous and delicious Christmas cake with you. I baked it today and so proud of its decoration. Beside that cake, I cooked a chicken soup and roasted the chicken thighs. So-so delicious weekend lunch!
Also there is another recipe I can’t wait to share with you guys next week! It’s a spinach pesto I’m absolutely obsessed with it!
Sorry about the short posts in the last few day, I’m working on some longer for the next week! Until than:
If you missed out my earlier Blogmas posts, check them out here: Blogmas 2016
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also check these recipes out!
- Crispy Fried Fish with Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Blogmas 2016 Day 3 – Top 10 Favorite Christmas Movies
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Christmas Fair – Mulled Cider
- Christmas Recap with Recipes