These Baked Bried Bites are great appetizers for a Christmas party! Savory, hot and cheesy!
These small bites are spicy but just spicy enough so you’ll want more.
Baked Brie Bites – Blogmas 2017 Day 16
Baked Brie Bites - Blogmas 2017 Day 16
- 1 pack Puff pastry
- 1 large Brie
- 3 slices Ham
- 6 tsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Roll out the puff pastry.
- Cut out 12 squares.
- Place the squares into a cupcake pan.
- Cut the 3 slices of ham into 4 pieces.
- Cut the brie into 12 pieces.
- Place the ham, then the brie pieces into the cupcake pan.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of the chili sauce on the top of each brie piece.
- Bake it at high temperature for 10 minutes or until it gets a nice golden color.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom