The Strawberry Blueberry Cupcake is the most divine, richest, and most flavorful cupcake I’ve ever made! It’s seasonal, pure spring savor with blueberries and homegrown strawberries, topped with whipped cream and strawberry blueberry sauce!
After a long and busy week, it’s so calming, relaxing to spend my time with what I love; I really got addicted to -Youtubers lately, I’ve followed (and watched) a bunch of them in the last few weeks, besides that I also got addicted to engaging, I know it sounds stupid and I ought to engage with fellow bloggers from the very minute I started blogging or even before that, but I just realized how important and fun reading and commenting on other bloggers posts, besides these I still love cooking and baking and of course blogging about it!
So as a relaxation I baked today these gorgeous and so delicious cupcakes. I can’t even tell, how good my kitchen smelled as I baked them, ahh my mouth-watering just as I think about it!
Strawberry Blueberry Cupcake
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg Whites
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream or greek yoghurt
- 1/2 Lemon’s Zest
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1 1/4 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup Strawberries all in all 2 1/4 cup needed + some for decoration
- 1/2 cup Blueberries all in all 1 cup needed + some for decoration
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup Hulala Whipping Cream
- Pre heat the oven.
- Beat the egg whites with the half of the sugar and the whole eggs with the other half of the sugar.
- Add the milk, the sour cream and the coconut oil to the beaten whole eggs.
- Add the flour, the baking powder, the baking soda and the pinch of salt too.
- Zest the lemon and add it with vanilla to the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake it on medium heat for 20 mins.
- For the sauce, pour the berries and sugar to a saucepan and cook it with constant stirring on low-heat.
- When the sauce thickened, strain through a sieve.
- Get the cupcakes out of the oven, let it cool for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whip the whipping cream.
- Top the cupcakes with the whipped cream, drizzle some sauce on them, then add a blueberry and a quarter strawberry.
If you need really fruity and divine cupcakes, this is your recipe! Absolutely worth to try!
- What is your most favorite spring dessert?
- Do you make blueberry muffins/cupcakes?
- What do you think about the strawberry, blueberry combination?
Pin it for later!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Galuska – Hungarian Dumplings
- Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Muffins
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline
- Strawberry Blueberry Cupcake
- Homemade Eclairs with Blackberry and Vanilla Filling
- Hungarian Fried Dough – Lángos
- Hungarian Cottage Cheese Noodles
- Perfect Oven Fried Chicken