Today I’ll share a rich and delicious mascarpone-pineapple ice cream, a perfect summer flavor!
I made this mascarpone-pineapple ice cream without an ice cream maker, but if you have, you can still use that.
Probably not my healthiest recipe, but I couldn’t resist the tempting flavor of the mascarpone. The little sweet, little sour taste of the pineapple pleasantly complements the creamy mascarpone.
The recipe and the ingredients are simple, the only downside is the waiting, but again if you have an ice cream make, it’s faster a bit.
Mascarpone-Pineapple Ice Cream
- 250 gr mascarpone
- 250 gr whipping cream cold
- 250 gr pineapple canned in light syrup
- Lighten up the Mascarpone with a fork
- Whip the Whipping Cream, make sure it's cold, so it's easier to whip!
- Carefully mix the Mascarpoone and the Whipping Cream, first add a little Whipping Cream to the Mascarpone to lighten a little more, then add the remaining Whipping Cream.
- Blend the half of the pineapple with the half of the syrup.
- Mix the blended pineapple with the cream then add the remaining half of the pineapple. Mix them well.
- Put the mixture into a freeze-able container. Let it freeze for 4-5 hours, but stir the mixture in every hour or so.*
- * If you have an ice cream maker, then just skip this step and use your ice cream maker! 🙂
For serving, use some pineapple piece or some whipping cream, maybe a little chocolate sauce.
I hope you’ll try this out and like as much as we did!
Have you ever tried mascarpone-pineapple ice cream? What are your favorite flavores, combinations? Do you have favorite toppings, if so, what are those?