This has been a long, tiring and tough week, so I didn’t have as much time for the blog as I wanted to have…but since it’s Sunday no other things to do! 🙂
Okay so today I’m gonna share my Lunch Wraps and Announcement.
On the weekend I prefer to cook simple and comforting foods, something quick and healthy.
Wraps are endless opportunities for healthy, quick and varied meals.
I must tell I bought the wraps, but you can easily make them on your own too…So the filling:
Lunch Wraps and Announcement
- 500 gr chicken breast skinless, boneless
- 500 gr frozen vegetable mix
- 1 tsp salt pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- 0.5 tsp cayenne thyme, cumin, oregano, rosemary
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 0.25 cup wine
- 1 cup water
- Boil water and start to cook the vegetable mix.
- Meanwhile it’s cooking, dice the chicken breast.
- Mix the spices with a spice grinder
- Preheat a non-sticky pan.
- Mix the diced chicken breast with the spices well.
- Fry the chicken, when it’s turns to white after about 5-10 minutes, pour water onto it to make a little gravy. Cook them for 10-15 more minutes.
- Strain the vegetables.
- * Optional: Strain the gravy off of the chicken breast as well to a saucepan. Pour a little wine onto the gravy and cornstarch. Whisk it until it’s lump-free. Cook for 5 minutes. (Don’t worry about the alcohol, it’ll evaporates, but the taste will remain.)
Fill your wraps and enjoy your lunch! 🙂
About the announcement…
I’ve been working on a whole body workout routine for over a week and a half now. As soon as I see the result, I’ll post the workout routine so you can try it out yourself!
I’m so excited! 😀
I hope you had a wonderful week!
p style=”text-align: justify;”>Share your thoughts in comments below. If you like my posts, share the love with others!
These look so good, as a proper veggie lover it seems perfect 🙂 Messy to eat though huh? haha – what taste does the gravy have?x
Hi Lexi! The more veggie in it the better! 😀 I loved the taste of this gravy and my family didn’t complained either 😀 Really messy, but it’s the fun part, isn’t it? 😀