Since we survived the Monday, I’m gonna share a fun cake pop recipe with you. The Chocolate Dipped Coffee Cake Pops!
I used to make these for family events such as name days, birthdays. These are perfect appetizers and desserts. It’s not the quickest to make, but really delicious and decorative too.
Ingredients (we made about 50 wallnut-size balls):
- 1 kg Ground biscuits/Cake crumb
- 1.5-2 cup Coffee (eg.: espresso)
- 4 tbsp Honey/Jam/Cream cheese/Sweetener of your choice
- Food coloring
- Chocolate for dipping
- The best version if you have a stand mixer, but if you don’t just use a large mixing bowl and a wooden spoon/hand mixer. So all you have to do is to put every ingredient to the bowl and mix them well, taste it, if not sweet enough add more sweetener or if it’s too dry add more coffee.
- When the dough is ready just pull a little out and shape balls with your palms, lay the balls on a tray.
- Let them rest for a 15-20 minutes when you done with the whole dough.
- Melt the chocolate, dip the end of the stick into the chocolate, insert them to the balls and dip the pops to the melted chocolate.
- Let the chocolate cover dry on the cake pops (it’s easier to use a cake pop stand or just simply pin them to an egg carton)
What do you think? Do you like coffee flavored cake pops? Have you ever made one?
this looks delicious, never made them before though 🙂
Hi! They’re really delicious, refreshing 🙂 Worth to try them once 🙂 Thanks for following me, I hope you’ll finde some more interesting posts! – Love, Anna
haha i’ll have to try to make some then 🙂
I hope you’ll like them :)) Take a picture if you make them, really great to see when someone try my recipe out! 🙂 Have a great day!