It’s Monday again, but I have a delicious recipe for you! I hope you don’t mind another stir fry recipe, but I’m in love with them lately! The Chicken-Mushroom Stir Fry is a quick, healthy and diabetic recipe, 1 serving contains 34 g carb, but it includes the noodle too! So here we go!
Chicken-Mushroom Stir Fry
It’s a quick, healthy and diabetic recipe, 1 serving contains 34 g carb, but it includes the noodle too!
- 1 chicken breast (skinless, boneless)
- 0.4 kg mushroom
- 2 medium onion
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp wok spices
- 0.75 kg durum noodle (cooked)
- Cook the noodle.
- Peel the mushrooms and the onion.
- Dice the onion, the chicken breast and cut into quarters the mushrooms.
- Pre heat a non-sticky pan/wok, add a little oil and caramelize the onions.
- Add the chicken breast to the pan and spice it. Stir it constantly.
- When the chicken breast turns white-ish, add the mushrooms and the water.
- Cook them for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve the stir fry with the durum noodle, or the side-dish of your choice.
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 20 mins.
Total time: 25 mins.
I hope you liked it and have a wonderful week! 🙂
Share your thoughts in comments below. If you like my posts, share the love with others!