A not-so-healthy, very easy and quick to make, colorful, fresh and absolutely comfort salad.
I don’t know about you, but when the weather turns gray, cold and foggy, all I want are vitamin packed, fresh and comfort foods…
Now since it’s November, the weather did turn gray, cold and foggy, so for me, it’s time for salads! Who am I kidding, it’s always time for salads!? 😀
However I’ll show more complex salads later (maybe this month or the next), it’s a very simple and basic salad and that’s why I love it! And what makes it comfort salad for me? The grated cheese and the yoghurt-thousand island dressing makes every salad more enjoyable!
- 2 to matoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bell pepper
- Inner leaves of lettuce of your choice
- Grated cheese
- 1 cup yoghurt
- Thousand Island seasoning
- Mix the yoghurt with the seasoning.
- Peel or wash the cucumber, dice it, then dice the pepper.
- Slice the tomatoes and the lettuce.
- Mix the veggies, pour the yoghurt dressing, then add the grated cheese. Mix them well.
What are your favorite salad ingredients? Which is your ultimate comfort salad and your ultimate comfort food? Leave them in comment!
More salads you may like: