Zucchini Mushroom Chicken Stir Fry is just perfect, full of veggies (zucchini, mushroom, carrot, pea and onion), spicy and very tasty! Quick and simple dinner and lunch recipe.
I don’t know about you, but sometimes I’ve got a strong craving for veggies, so these days I try to create a really quick and simple yet delicious recipe.
I just love stir fry recipes. For me, stir fry means less mess, everything in one pan/wok, quick meal, lot of veggie and a delicious dinner/lunch.
So I had one of these veggie craving a few days ago, also I had a LOT of zucchini and mushroom on my hand and because I didn’t want to turn on the oven and putter with a casserole, therefore my solution was stir fry.
Zucchini Mushroom Chicken Stir Fry
- 3 medium size Zucchini
- 10 medium size Mushroom
- 1 large size Carrot
- 1 Onion
- 2 cups Peas
- 2 large Chicken Breast (boneless and without the skin)
- Cooked Pasta
- 1 tsp Pepper, Chilli, Hungarian Smoked Red Paprika
- 2 tsp Salt (1 tsp to the chicken, 1 tsp to the veggies)
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic (grated)
- 1 tsp Ginger (grated)
- Peel and clean the zucchini, carrots, onion and the mushrooms.
- Slice the veggies and the chicken.
- Mix the spices, the sauces and the olive oil.
- Pour it on the chicken and mix it well.
- Sauté the onion and the carrot in a wok.
- Add the chicken and stir fry it.
- When the chicken is almost ready (about 10 minutes in), add the mushroom and the zucchini. Salt it.
- Stir them constantly.
- When the chicken and the veggies are ready, add the pasta.
- Mix them and continue stir frying them for a minute or two.
I usually try my best to use a load of veggies, but not over cook them, make a quick, yet delicious meal for my family. So the Zucchini Mushroom Chicken Stir Fry is a really quick recipe and tasty as well, although I would add a little more salt because of the veggies.
- What is your favorite stir fry meal?
- What is the quickest and healthiest meal you make?
- What are your favorite veggies?