Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger are delicious and healthy treats for the family. In the flu and cold period, it’s important to boost our immune system and drink a lot a tea! Why not boosting your immune system with Healthy Gummies made with green tea, honey, lemon, and ginger?
I don’t know about you, but I love drinking tea and not just one cup per day. I realized lately how differently everyone like their tea, so in this recipe, I’ll show how I make my tea, but if you like yours differently, make your that way!
- If you against using gelatin, use agar-agar or any other vegan gelatin substitute.
- If you against using honey, use any other sweetener you like, or just skip it and you’ll get sour gummies.
- Add some Vitamin C powder to add some extra Vitamin to your gummies.
- Use turmeric for anti-inflammatory.
- Home made healthy gummies are a great way to sneak some green to your kids or even your diet. Blend some baby spinach, kale or any other leafy green!
- If you want more intensive green tea taste and some energy kick, use matcha green tea powder.
- Fun shapes make them more appetizing.
- If you’re not a fan of tea, use juice or blended fruit instead.
These homemade gummies are truly easy to make, you can make them with your kids too. Also, they’re way better choice than the ones in the store! You can use less or even skip the sweetener, add some extra vitamin and they’re completely customizable!
Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- 4 Green Tea bag
- 2 tbsp Honey
- ½ Lemon's Zest
- ½ Lemon's Juice
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 2½ cup Water
- 2 pack Gelatin
- Boil the water.
- Grate the ginger.
- Zest and juice the lemon.
- Put the tea bags in a measuring cup.
- Pour the hot water over the tea bags.
- Add the grated ginger, honey and the lemon juice and zest.
- After 2-3 minute take the tea bags out.
- Mix in the gelatin.
- Pour the mixture into silicone molds or a higher-walled tray.
- Put it in the fridge and let it sit for 30 minutes or until it solidifies.
- If you use a tray, cut your gelatin into 1x1 inch squares.
PIN FOR LATER!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Hungarian Cottage Cheese Noodles
- Avocado Caprese Salad
- Blood Orange Elderflower Cake
- Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline
- How do you like and/or make your tea?
- Which one do you prefer: tea or juice gummies?
- How do you boost your and your family’s immune system?
- What is your favorite healthy treat?
- Do you make healthy treats at home?